- Customer Care – i. a. assistance to Norwegian citizens
- General consular work
- Issuance of passports
- Handling of applications for Norwegian ID-numbers
- Communication with the consular section of the Ministry of Foreign Affairs and other Norwegian administrative bodies.
- In charge of the embassy’s accounts using Agresso applications
- Tasks may alter in accordance with requirements
- Minimum secondary school level. (Lack of formal education may be compensated by relevant work experience.)
- Sound knowledge and experience in using MS Office application is required
- Knowledge and previous experience of accounting would be an asset
- A good command of verbal and written English and Norwegian is also applicable
- Administrative neatness and ability to evaluate situations
- Ability to set priorities and work in a structured and targeted manner
- Great working capacity and flexibility and accuracy
- Good co-operative skills in order to contribute to a positive working environment, also under stress
- The position entails comprehensive contact with people coming into the Embassy’s reception, and a friendly and service minded attitude is therefore required.
The position is permanent and fulltime, with a probation period of six months. Irish terms of taxation and social welfare conditions will apply. Monthly salary offered will depend on qualifications in the range from € 3.000 - to € 3.300,- monthly - including fringes.
The expiry date for sending applications is March 20th.
Applications should be sent to , marked “Consular position”. Possible questions regarding the position should be directed to Ms. Campbell, the present holder of the position at telephone 01-662 1800 or direct line (00 47) 23 98 21 06.