Norgesskolen is a three week summer school in Norwegian language and culture for children of Norwegian parents or for children that wish to maintain contact with Norway, Norwegian culture and wish to learn about the Norwegian school system.
Norgesskolen focuses on:
- improving language skills for students with previous knowledge of Norwegian as well as beginners, and nurturing their interest in Norwegian language and culture
- developing the students' knowledge and interest in Norway
- helping the students understand and explore their own Norwegian heritage and develop a network of other children from around the world with common backgrounds
- teaching students to understand and learn about overcoming cultural barriers in a positive way
- giving students a glimpse into the Norwegian school system
For further information about application dates, prices, etc, please log on to http://norgesskolen.no/english.